The Dyer Dozen for Intention
12 Ideas for Connecting to Intention
Wayne Dyer, The Power of Intention
• Want more for others than you want for yourself. Whatever it is you perceive to be missing from your life, want more of it for others.
• Think from the end. See yourself in the situation you want to be in.
• Be an appreciator in your life. Look for that which is valuable.
• Stay in rapport with source energy. Be in a state of harmony with source energy.
• Understand resistance. Every thought that is not from source energy is resistance.
• Contemplate yourself surrounded by the conditions that you want to produce.
• Understand the art of allowing. Understanding means taking the path of least resistance.
• Practice radical humility. You are a divine source.
• Be in a constant state of gratitude.
• Do not resolve a problem by condemning it.
• Play the match game. Always ask yourself “Am I matched up with the field of intention?”